PCDJ E.U.L.A. (End User License Agreement)
Here is our EULA that is agreed to on installation of the software:
PCDJ EULA (End User License Agreement)
– This license gives you the right to install and use the software on a maximum of two computers, by one person.
– It does not give you the right to rent or sell computer systems on which the software is installed, or to rent or sell the software or part of it.
– The software is distributed “as-is” and no warranty of any kind is expressed.
– Digital 1 Audio (DBA Digital 1 DJ) and its suppliers retain all intellectual property rights in the software.
– There are no refunds issued on activated software.
—– PCDJ End User License Agreement —–
By clicking on “I accept” you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you don’t, please click on “cancel”.
1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are granted one license to:
– install and use the Software on one computer.
– install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
– make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.
This license does NOT allow you to:
– rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
– rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorized by Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ).
– electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
– decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
– modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
The foregoing license gives you limited rights to use the Software.
Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyrights, in and to the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including International Copyrights, are reserved by Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) and its suppliers.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders’ rights. As a condition to your agreement with Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ), you agree that you will not use the Software to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) warrants that the media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) offers no warranty of performance, express or implied, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials. Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) further disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDY
Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. Notice is hereby given however, that absent any defects, there will be no refunds issued on activated software
6. DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
You assume responsibility for, among other things, (i) the selection of the Licensed Software to achieve your intended results, (ii) the acquisition of other software (including any programming or operating system software) and/or equipment compatible with the Licensed Software, and (iii) the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software. Further, for the express purpose of limiting the liability against Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ), you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, USA.