Karaoke Software | LYRX Version 1.6.1 is Available Now for Download
LYRX version 1.6.1 is ready for download!
Our newest and most popular karaoke software for professional karaoke hosts and karaoke bars has been updated to include improved support for the latest macOS’s, new Mac computers, and includes various other performance improvements for both Windows and Mac.
A couple new features are also included: A new karaoke singer rotation feature has been added that places a new singer after the last added singer/last in rotation, and a number of new key detection options with key color coding. KJ’s now have 5 different ways (notations) to view musical key.
As always, this is a free update for existing LYRX owners. Just download/install with your existing version closed to update now. If you’re new to LYRX, you can also download from the link below and run as a free trial.
New, Changed, and Fixed in LYRX v1.6.1
- Added karaoke fixed rotation (add a new singer after the last added singer)
- 5 different ways (notations) to view the Musical Key: Standard Scale, Open Key, Open Key + Standard, Alt Key (Camelot), Alt Key + Standard. Choose between viewing flats (b) or sharps (#)
- Mac only: Apple Silicon native app (Universal app)
- Improved support for Catalina and Big Sur
- Multiple bug fixes and optimization improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive this warning “lyrx-v1.6.1-installer_mac.pkg can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. this software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information” when installing to macOS Catalina please follow the steps on Apple’s website to install LYRX.
Have questions about the latest release of our LYRX karaoke software? Please leave them in the comments section below!
lost my key for lyrx how do i get new one
Hello Aaron, if you’ve misplaced your LYRX code, submit a ticket on the following page for support and request your code: http://lyrx.pcdj.com/ They will look up your original code and email it back to you!