Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mrmagoo
    Participant

If I am at a wedding and want to show a slide show of the couple is there a way to show the slide show and still be able to play music for other things. Like it is a background. Can this be done with the overlay? Thanks.

mrmagoo
    Participant

Doing some research I think I have answered my question. It looks like it can be done in overlays.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Yes, you could do it with overlays (or even better, create a video/video loop with the images to display on screen). However, we do plan to add an actual slide show feature – it should be one of the items we focus on next.

mrmagoo
    Participant

If I have a video/video loop made it could be used in overlays correct? Then you can just engage the overlay and continue to play background music at the same time. If not I am not sure how else to do that.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Yep, that’s correct!

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Actually, you can simply use the ‘video link’ feature for this. Just drop the video/video loop into it’s on directory – and in DEX 3’s option enabled the video link feature and select that folder. When you play audio it will automatically display on screen. Either way would work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.