Back to DEX 3 RE Support Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leslie waite
    Participant

Good morning

Just wondered if there is any updates for red in the pipeline. It seems to have gone a bit quiet.
    I seem to have the same problem as someone else with the sync button not working on the right deck unless the left deck sync is highlighted.
    kind regards

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Both buttons have to be ‘on’ for sync to work, although maybe I’m not fully understanding the issue.

DEX 3 RE is our basic entry-level DJ application, so while some tweaks and performance improvements will be made here and there, the bulk of ‘new features’ and improvements there within will take place in the full version of DEX 3 (pro).

leslie waite
    Participant

Hi Ryan

Many thanks for your quick reply.
    Basically if sync is clicked on the left deck the beats will match up with the right deck. The right deck does not sync in the same way, however you are right in the fact that if both buttons are highlighted then sync works.
    I do have a copy of DEX 3 also which I am still in the process of learning all about it. I have just tried it and yes it does do the same thing albeit on the opposite decks. Highlighting both sync buttons and all is well.

Keep up the great work.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Keep in mind SYNC also works based on the position of the crossfader on screen. SYNC will only sync if it’s pressed on the side that the crossfader is not on. So if you’re playing something in Deck A, and want to sync deck B, make sure the crossfader is at least slightly on the Deck A side and not on the B side or SYNC won’t try to lock/sync.

leslie waite
    Participant

Ryan
    You are a star. it works every time even without the sync button highlighted on the opposite deck. Well I have learnt something today.
    Thank you very much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.