Back to DEX 3 RE Support Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

greasewood1997
    Participant

I am pretty new to Dex3 I would like to make a playlist for later playback with start and stop cues on each song. Is this possible?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

With the full version of DEX 3 (pro edition) you can re-set the in and out cue points for the mix in and out points, which are then used for automix. DEX 3 RE will set autocue in and out points, but you can’t adjust them yourself.

You can of course create user lists (playlists) that can then be sent to the sidelist (with one click) for autommix. Here’s a great tip for creating user lists from the sidelist.

Let me know if you need anything else!

ongunb
    Participant

Hi, I want to see the songs that played from the side list. İt is disappearing after the song played and finished

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

ongunb – yes, that’s how it works from the sidelist. Song are automatically removed as they are played. If you want to re-reference songs that you placed in the sidelist, create a USER LIST first of all the songs. Then, you can right-click in the middle section of the browser (where you see your songs) and select “send all to sidelist/automix list”. That will send all the songs from your created user list to the sidelist (and the songs will remain in the created user list, too). You can also click on HISTORY to view songs that you’ve played for more than 20 seconds (in the order you played them).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.