Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jkonicke
    Participant

Been a long road due to many issues I have had … Most had to do with my operating system … But up and running good now … still have a few issues but it is on Songbookdb side and have contacted them.
    Anyways … One thing is driving me nuts …. I use to use JustKaraoke by tricrasoft …. With that program, rotation remained exact on singer list … Top of rotation was always on top and program worked down list …. When new ppl put songs in they always went to bottom of rotation …. So say Jim K is at top of rotation (which I am), new singers would be added to bottom until it was my turn …. In other words the rotation list never changed …. everyone knew their spot and who they followed … this program seems to filter ppl in at end no matter where I am at in Physical rotation … hope this makes sense 🙂 … Have tryed differant thing in rotation settings … but cant seem to fix

ALSO …. Any way to rearrange the windows or make singer window bigger?? I normally have 20 – 30 singers and was use to a bigger window(and so were my singers so they could peek at rotation)

Thanks again for time … I am liking program after I jumped a few hurdles 🙂
    Jim

jkonicke
    Participant

I dont care about right search window … I make everyone use App or Kiosk 🙂

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

If you click on “Search Results” on the left side of Karaoki that view makes the singer rotation list area larger on the right, and search results display in the middle library pane (larger area).

And you’re right, Karaoki will always place the singer at the very bottom of the list. At least I believe that’s the case. However, try right-clicking in the rotation list and go to ‘rotation options’. Select the option for “place singers last in rotation”. I believe that was what the feature was designed to do, but not 100% certain!

jkonicke
    Participant

OK …. What am I missing here??? I first installed on my laptop … And what you said about clicking search results works great!! Much better singer window!!! However, On my new tower, there is no option for search result?? Just library, Stores & subscriptions?? Thought maybe it was due to I follwed the link from songbookdb and was older … But just downloaded the version from your support site …. and still no search results?? … clicked and right clicked everything on that side … still nothing … Any suggestions?? … I didnt delete old version first .. just overwrote …. But got my first version came from this link … http://www.pcdj.com/karaoke-software/karaoki …. Thats the link songbook sent me to …. But No search results???

Thanks again …. LOVE the way that works in my laptop 🙂
    Jim

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Happy to hear that! Just make sure you’re using a more current public beta – you can download the latest from this page:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.