Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tgidanny
    Participant

Hello,
    I have an issue with Karaoki where the background music creeps back in while karaoke music is being played.It appears that when I load a singer, the background music fades out as intended (continues to run with the volume all the way down). Then when that song is complete, the next song gets automatically faded in even while a karaoke song is playing. It took me a while of testing this to figure out when this was happening. Is there a setting somewhere that I’m missing? I tested it again after updating to the latest beta but the problem still remains. Here is some info below:
    >OS Version = Win10
    >APP Version = 0.8.6836.21275
    >AV Engine Version = 7.0.0.0

Thanks in advance for the help,
    Danny

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Try going into your Background Music settings and use the ‘Pause’ and ‘Pause and load next track’ options. That should likely prevent this from happening again. Here’s how you can change BGM playback modes: https://www.pcdj.com/karaoke-software-background-music-modes/

Regardless, I’m actually surprised to hear this is happening with 6836. I thought it was no longer occurring in the latest beta. I’ve reported it to development.

Also, for quicker response and user interaction, you may want to join our Facebook User Group – HERE.

tgidanny
    Participant

Perfect. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.