Tagged: 

Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ReadySteadyMoJo
    Participant

I cannot figure out how to make DEX play multiplex files (music or music/backing vocals in left channel, lead vocal or lead vocal/music in right channel) with the right channel suppressed so only the left channel audio plays without the lead vocal.

Some programs have a MPX button designated for this purpose.

Is this possible to achieve in DEX?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay in response!

This is not a feature of DEX 3 at the moment, but we are working on improving a lot of the karaoke features over the next couple of updates. Multiplex support is one of them, although not the top most priority (singer/song history and a fixed rotation are near or at the top of the to-do list right now).

We (somewhat surprisingly) do not get many requests for Multiplex support but it should be a fairly easy item to add to one of the next couple of DEX 3 free updates.

sagaraptor
    Participant

i request for this function too.

Ability to select track from multiple audio. And select left or right channel (audio)

sagaraptor
    Participant

ok. i found temporary solution using 3rd party for divert left/right channel

https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/files/1.2/
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/

ReadySteadyMoJo
    Participant

Thank you for the replies!

I will look forward to the Multiplex and other additions in due time.

I am using a MAC so the Equalizer Pro links appear incompatible with my machine.

sagaraptor
    Participant

Any update on this feature?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Yes, this is already supported in DEX 3, but you currently have to use the built in LYRX skins (you have two LYRX skins you can switch to in options under the ‘general’ tab – each has a slider for multiplex files). We plan to add the function to the main DEX 3 GUI soon!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.