Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jmy102
    Participant

Every time a singer requests a song using the app (ios or android, doesn’t matter) there’s an issue when I try to load that request. It gives me an error message and will not load. But yet when I manually search for the exact same song and load it myself it works perfectly (also works if I put it in from the signers history). However then the song does not appear in the singers history and the top signer needs to be moved to the bottom manually as well. I’ve cleared and rebuilt my song lists in SongbookDB and Karaoki and even tried new shows, clearing the singer history and re uploading the song lists to the cloud, but no luck. The same error keeps coming back. I think this started a few months back… maybe right after an update? I’m not 100% sure about that though. Any input, suggestions, or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Interesting issue – what version of Karaoki are you running with SongbookDB at the moment? Does the issue pop up immediately (as in all the time) or only after some use? It sounds like it’s immediate but I just want to make sure!

You’re just clicking the ACCEPT button when the request comes into the songbookdb request plug in?

Have you reached out to SongbookDB’s support on this, yet?

jmy102
    Participant

Karaoki Version: 0.8.5633.21813
    Condition is with certain requests that come in via the plug-in.
    Song pops up in plug-in and then i click add i prefer the manual way…. but it still occurs even if its set to auto load
    Plug-in version: 1.9.12

No. I haven’t tried their tech support yet either….

jmy102
    Participant

Update…. I did contact SongbookDB support. Was told they would contact Alan at PCDJ and get back to me.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

OK thanks, although you probably want to try a version of Karaoki released in the last 1 1/2 years – 5633 is pretty old, and may have issues with the plug in that have been resolved in newer versions. We’ll see what SongbookDB gets back from Alan first, however!

jmy102
    Participant

After a compete uninstall of everything and and reinstall of latest version of karaoki… all seems well from a testing standpoint. I will know for sure after this weekend when use at 2 live gigs. Thanks.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

That’s promising news! Keep me posted!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.