Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Confused
    Participant

Hi. Been Using DEX3 for about a month,after buying new computers. Old ones were on VJ. Loaded up Audio Tracks first to get used to DEX3, and now feeling happy with the software’ I decided a couple of days ago to load up my karaoke files into DEX3, but have found a load of karaoke files being listed in Audio section. The folders in the hard drive are separate, with no mixed files. I had similar problems with the old VJ software. Any ideas where I have gone wrong. Thanks.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

So, with the “Audio” library filter on, you see these songs that you believe are karaoke songs? When you load them into a player (deck), do they display on-screen lyrics? If so, i’d like to review one of your tracks as they should display under ‘karaoke’ or Video’ (if it’s a video file). If they do not display lyrics (and are just backing tracks) they will show when the ‘audio’ filter is applied. They software detects karaoke files if they are mp3+g and zipped mp3+G files. If the tracks are in video format (such as MP4) the ‘video’ filter would display them (or ‘All’).

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

BTW, feel free to join our PCDJ Facebook User Group HERE — it’s active with more users (and help) than the forums.

Confused
    Participant

Thanks Ryan for a prompt reply. You were right. I had a pile of songs that had their cdg files missing, but were in karaoke folders. Over the years, I must have mucked them up. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.