Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ReadySteadyMoJo
    Participant

Is there a way to display the iTunes C and E clean and explicit lyric tags on audio and video files in DEX 3?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

iTunes is natively supported (playlists from iTunes automatically populate) providing you’ve enabled library sharing (here’s how). If you change the browser display mode to ‘list mode’ you should be able to see those tags as well. Right-click in any list in DEX 3 (such as the database list, the area where you see songs) and select “toggle view mode” from the menu. Let me know how it goes!

Also, for faster response and access to our community, join our Facebook User Group.

christhanah274
    Participant

Great information. Thank you

ReadySteadyMoJo
    Participant

Thank you for the reply and guidance! Library sharing was already enabled; “list mode” did not show the C or E tags that are found on iTunes Store purchases or added using mp3tag. I find these more attractive and convenient than including “clean” or “explicit” in the track title itself.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

You’re welcome! Sounds like that must be a custom tag via iTunes. I’ll see if support can be added in the future.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.