Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bertybert
    Participant

Hy Guys N Gals
    Hope someone can enlighten me on this,
    i play music from pre arranged playlists in auto play, however if i get asked fro a special request, i search for the song double click it and then go to the bottom of the play window double click it to get it to the top of the list.
    In my old software Traktor i could drop the new song direct onto the non playing deck and the song previously in that deck would be pushed down the playlist.
    does this happen in dex 3 or do i loose the track that was waiting in the non playing deck.

hope this makes sense.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

The track in the deck will simply be replaced by the song you loaded to the same deck, it will not be placed back into the sidelist. I can see how that may be useful though, and it’s an interesting way to do it (would have to be a ‘setting’ though, not automatic, me thinks).

bertybert
    Participant

ok thanks for your reply
    i know traktor placed it back in playlist automatically

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

I think that would be good, providing you can disable it – as you may simply not want to play that song at all anymore (thus removed from the sidelist). We have a function like this in some prior products (‘send track from deck A to waitlist’ etc) and did plan to add something similar to DEX 3.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.