Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Glockjock
    Participant

Let’s say that I have a singer who has chosen several songs from his normal database, and he and his songs are the rotation. If he decides that he wants to change the order of the songs in his playlist, how can I do that?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

You can just double-click the singers name to bring up their queue and singer history. You can then drag/drop to re-order their personal queue, or un-check songs to remove them (or add more songs from history). You access the singer data screen when you double-click the singers name.

Glockjock
    Participant

So it is done by changing the order of the songs in the singer’s history instead of by reordering the songs in the singer’s queue? OK, that’s what I needed to know. Thanks.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

That’s not quite what I’m saying. If a singer is in rotation and has a quantity of 3 songs in their queue (displayed in the rotation list next to their name) and you double-click their name – from the singer data screen you can re-order those 3 songs in the singers queue by drag and drop. You can also remove songs by un-ticking the box next to the song. You can also add additional songs from their history from the singer data screen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.