Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Confused
    Participant

Hi Ryan. Had a reason to click history for the first time on dex3, but nothing shows up, no listings. Checked out your video on you tube, and it seems straight forward. Everything else on the software is ok. Any tips? Regards Tom.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

History is stored automatically providing songs are played for more than 20 seconds in a deck. Singer data/history is only stored if you use the new rotation list and use “load singer” to load/play songs from rotation. Also, after every session of using DEX 3 you need to exit out of the software the regular way – by using the X button and waiting for it to ‘save’. DEX 3 saves all data (history, lists, settings) upon proper shut down at the end of a session.

To search for singer/song history, click on history, and use the search box. Type in S:Singers name. So after the color put in the singers name (no spaces).

Also, be sure you do not have one of the library filters applied (above global browser you have buttons for audio/video/karaoke/all). Either have ALL selected (which clears all filters) or Karaoke.

Let me know if you still do not see history populate!

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

I just tested in the latest DEX 3 update (version 3.13.0.4) and history is being stored/saved properly on my end.

Confused
    Participant

Hi Ryan. Thanks for a prompt reply. Did as you suggested, by clicking All and my history does show up, but the date and time as shown on your you tube video does not display, only the basic song singer info. To find a song I have to remember the date I played it. Unfortunately, my memory is not that good. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Ps. I am using the latest dex3 version. Thanks Tom.

Confused
    Participant

After playing around with the settings, found that if I click toggle view mode the date info shows up. Thanks Tom.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.