Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Billysmiler
    Participant

I have the following issue. When a singer changes their mind about a song they want to sing or have to leave, when I delete the song in the list it deletes the whole of the list. It doesn’t matter where in the list it is, it deletes everything in the list. The only way I can get around this is by taking a screen shot of the list before I delete the song and re-entering them all again. I know it can be done from the singer history (but only if the song has been already sung before). Anyone any ideas?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

What version of Karaoki are you using? For the last 3 years, in fixed rotation mode, to remove a song from a singers personal queue you would double-click their name which brings up their singer data screen (and their queue). Just untick the check box next to the song you wish to remove from their queue. That’s all you should have to do. You wouldn’t ‘delete’ unless you’re using an old Karaoki version in the old (now defunct ‘list mode’). Right click in the rotation list and in rotation options make sure you’re in ‘fixed’ mode. You can also download/install the latest Karaoki version from this page: https://www.pcdj.com/karaoke-software-try-karaoki-beta-0-8-7039-with-new-skin/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.