Back to DEX 3 RE Support Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SherylT
    Participant

This is probably an easy fix, but I can seem to figure out how to do it. Sometimes I end up with both decks having the same song in it, and wondered if there is a short-cut of some kind to “clear” out the decks.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

No way to ‘clear the decks’, simply load a different song to the deck to replace what’s there 🙂

SherylT
    Participant

Thank you Ryan. I tried both right-clicking and then selecting “Load to Deck 1 or Deck 2” but next song would not go there. Tried “dragging & dropping” it as well. Ended up having to exit program and restart.

rejjiebee
    Participant

Hi Tyan,

i would also like a Stop button to clear the deck as it it happened to me a few times to start the song inadvertely pressing start or crossfading by mistake while live! EeeeeeK!!! n If the deck would be empty: better silence then wrong song!

Thank you!

rejjiebee

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Not sure I’m following you on this one unfortunately! If you click “CUE” you will ‘stop the deck’. If you want to remove the song form the deck entirely, just right-click on the LOAD button in the deck – that clears the song from the deck completely. Let me know if this is what you needed!

rejjiebee
    Participant

Thank you Ryan,

i responded to the October 24, 2016 at 1:29 pm answer above, but anyway, exactly what i wanted,

Have a good day! 😉

Rejjiebee

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Whoops! Read and responded on my phone and totally missed what this thread was all about.

Glad this could be done for you, sir! Enjoy your weekend.

rejjiebee
    Participant

No offense Ryan,
    have a good weekend too!

Rejjiebee

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.