DJ Controllers | Download Behringer CMD Studio 2A Map For DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE
Download the DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE Map below for the Behringer CMD Studio 2A compact, beginner DJ controller.
With nearly 90 ‘zero-configure’ DJ controllers from the biggest DJ equipment manufacturers in the business now supported by DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE — there is truly an option for every type of DJ.
The Behringer CMD Studio 2A is a low-cost USB Powered, 2-Channel beginner DJ controller that will fit in your backpack. Highly-portable, the Behringer CMD Studio 2A controller is a quality fit for new Digital DJs and DJs that may want to take a practice unit on the road with them.
While the CMD Studio 2A is genuinely affordable (listed for $99 USD on most websites) it does come equipped with features not typically found on midi controllers in the same price range – such as touch-sensitive jog wheels for pitch bend and scratching, the 45mm cross-fader, back-lit hot cue/loop buttons and surprisingly powerful 4-channel USB audio interface for pre-fade listening and low-latency control (Behringer says: “highest-quality 24-Bit converters and ultra-low latency performance under Windows and Mac OS X, your music will sound amazing!”).
The Gemany-based Behringer has long been known for creating low-cost DJ equipment solutions that mimic features found on controllers designed by other manufacturers, but more recently seems to be focused on creating their own fresh designs. We find the previously mapped CMD Studio 4A and the CMD Studio 2A as great entries into the beginner DJ market.
All features of the CMD Studio 2A are supported by our DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE DJ mixing software.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: With DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE closed – Unzip the Map (js file only) to: Documents -> PCDJ-DEX3 (or PCDJ-RED3) -> Controllers
NOTE: If you already have DEX 3.8 or higher, the MAP is already pre-installed!
About the CMD Studio 2A DJ Controller
- Versatile touch-sensitive jog wheels allow for pitch bending and natural scratching
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, cue, library navigation and track load buttons
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and Mac* OS X* operating systems
- Backlit buttons make it easy to work in the dark
- 45 mm crossfader and channels faders for a natural DJ-friendly feel
- Highly-portable, low-cost DJ control solution for computer-based devices
- USB bus-powered
– no external power needed
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany