DJ Controllers | Behringer CMD STUDIO 4a Now PCDJ Supported
The Behringer CMD STUDIO 4a DJ controller map for DEX 3 and RED Mobile 3 is now available for download.
Our controller-mapping guru’s just wrapped up support for the Behringer CMD STUDIO 4a. You can download the map file below and use with either our DEX 3 or RED mobile 3 DJ mixing software applications. The map created by our team ensures all features you find on the CMD STUDIO 4a will work with PCDJ.
The Behringer CMD STUDIO 4a is a 4-deck and 4-channel (audio interface) feature rich, table-top style DJ controller equipped with all the standard features DJs have come to expect today. Even though it’s crammed full of useful functionality the controller is considered by most an entry-level option with a price-tag that reflects it – the CMD STUDIO 4a is only $199 on most web-stores we reviewed.
As DigitalDJTips.com summed it up in their review:
“Offering good value for money, the spacious Behringer CMD Studio 4A digital DJ controller has lots of LED feedback, a decent built-in audio interface and plenty of hot cues.”
Behringer has been long-known to create DJ products that mirror or mimic some of the higher-end DJ equipment brands (such as Pioneer DJ, Numark and Denon DJ), designing similar-looking DJ products at entry-level prices. The CMD STUDIO 4a has many of the controls and options found on higher-end gear and includes a built-in multi-channel audio interface so headphone pre-fade listening is supported.
Download the map for our DJ programs below so you have zero-configure, plug-and-play support for the Behringer CMD STUDIO 4a DJ controller.
BEHRINGER CMD STUDIO 4a INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: Unzip the Map (js file ONLY in zip) To: DOCUMENTS -> PCDJ-DEX3 (OR PCDJ-RED3) -> CONTROLLERS.
Behringer CMD STUDIO 4a Key Features
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Compatible with popular DJ software including DEX 3 and RED Mobile 3
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and OS X* operating systems
- Large 6” touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application – no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany