DEX 220.127.116.11 Public Beta | Download and Try it Now
You’re invited to download and try DEX 18.104.22.168, a new public beta of our top DJ mixing software solution.
DEX 22.214.171.124 includes various fixes and Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK support for the new ARM M1-based Macs. A number of new features and changes are included as well, such as the ability to customize the next singers screen text and display singers even if they do not have any songs in their personal queue.
We’ve cleaned up the options menu too, with a new “3rd Party Services” tab where you will find all settings for all supported built-in music subscriptions and karaoke subscription, as well as the KSR (karaoke singer request) system.
Please download DEX 126.96.36.199 below. If you have any issues or suggestions, please post to the PCDJ Facebook User Group (respond under the sticky DEX 188.8.131.52 announcement thread at the top of the group page).
UPDATE: DEX 3 is fully compatible with Windows 11 (if you use a DJ Controller with DEX 3, be sure to find out from the manufacturer if the controller is Windows 11 compatible)
What’s New, Changed, and Fixed in DEX 184.108.40.206
- Beatport and Beatsource now compatible with the new ARM M1-based Macs
- New “3rd Party Services” tab in Preferences/Settings – this is where all the integrations are (streaming services, stores, etc)
- New setting: “Always start a new track when filler music player resumes”
- New setting: “Show singers without songs” (you can customize the default “Pick a song!” text); this will show in the karaoke ticker / next singers list;
- Automatically moving the crossfader to the left for 1-deck / karaoke-only skins (eg. LYRX)
- Activation/unlocking fix (would not activate in rare occasions)
- Various small fixes and performance improvements
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you receive this warning “setup_dex3_220.127.116.11_mac.pkg can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. this software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information” when installing to macOS Catalina please follow the steps on Apple’s website to install DEX 3.
Have questions about the latest 18.104.22.168 version of our DEX 3 DJ software or the new KSR Karaoke Singer Request system? Please leave them in the comments section below!
Will Dex 3.16.1 work with Windows 11?
Yes, Windows 11 is fully supported (if you use a DJ controller, be sure to check with the manufacturer to make sure it’s also supported under Win11).