PCDJ Reflex Support
Due to reasons we can’t legally disclose, we have had to part ways with the developers of the current version of Reflex. We are in the process of trying to find a suitable developer to take up the project, but in the meantime we’ve worked with our software partner to offer each Reflex user a free upgrade to the new (and consistently updated) PCDJ DEX. To obtain DEX Upgrade Download DEX from here: PCDJ DEX Downloads
You MUST have Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher installed on Windows in order to activate this software. Please go Here to install.
WARNING IF YOU PLAN TO USE REFLEX AFTER Jan-11-2009
YOU MUST FOLLOW STEPS BELOW, OR REFLEX WILL EXPIRE DUE TO A LEAP YEAR TIME BUG!
Activation Notes Once Installed: If updating from previous version click Upgrade to update to the latest version at no charge.
If you reinstalled Windows or installing on a new computer click Activate, then Activate New License. Your “VIS” Code is entered in the left side box (Include All Dashes). First, last name and email is entered on the right side boxes.
If you have a License Holder Name and Purchase Reference Number click Activate, the Reinstall Existing License. Put your License Holder Name and Purchase Reference Number in the appropriate boxes
If you lost your Activation code, click Activate, then click Lost License and enter the original email address you used to register, or Contact Support Here
Do not call Technical Support for an activation code as we do not give out licensing information over the phone. This is for the protection of the original license holder.
Minimum: Windows XP or Vista 1GHZ Processor and above, 512 MB RAM, Direct Sound, WDM, or ASIO Sound Card.
Recommended: Windows XP or Vista 1GHZ AMD, PIII, P4, Core Duo Processor and above, 1GB RAM, Multichannel 2in/2Out ASIO Sound Card.
Don’t have any Asio Sound card yet? Download and install ASIO4All ASIO Sound card emulator.
Then open Reflex click Edit, Preferences, Audio, Soundcard Driver and select ASIO4ALL in dropdown menu.
PCDJ Reflex Instructional Video
- PCDJ Reflex: Static Playlist VS Smartlist Example
- PCDJ Reflex: How to use Smart List Browse Command
- PCDJ Reflex: How to Beat Sync
PCDJ Reflex Manuals
- PCDJ Reflex 1.0 Manual Draft (PDF)
- Reflex Keyboard Shortcuts (PDF)
- Reflex with DMC-1 or DAC-2 Function List (PDF)
- Reflex with DAC-3 Function List (PDF)
- Reflex with All Denon Controllers Function List (PDF)
- Optimized for Single Core CPU Support.
- Optimized track load time.
- Added drag and drop of multiple folders to create Smart List.
- Wave form position indicator now transparent.
- Autoplayed tracks from Waitlist now get logged.
- Denon DN-HS5500 Controller Enhancements.
- Multiple small bugs fixed..
First Public Release!