The DAC series of controllers have been discontinued for many years and unfortunately parts are not available. Therefore we regret that we have had to discontinued the DAC repair program.
Denon Controllers are supported directly by Denon. You must download and install the latest firmware and drivers for all Denon controllers before they will work with our PCDJ Software. Go to Denon’s web site here: Denon DJ, Register hardware first and then you will be able to download Firmaware and drivers.
UDJ-1 USB Headphones Do Not Require Drivers
Configuration instructions will be posted soon.
The DAC-2 is not supported on x64 bit versions of Windows, however a work around has been discovered. Please See This Link Note: This is a 3rd party driver and solution and will not be officially supported by PCDJ.
DAC-3 Installation Instructions
- Open PCDJ VRM Software then click the info button at the top right corner. Verify that you have version 7.3 and above. If your version is 7.2 or lower update to the latest version of PCDJ VRM here.
- After downloading and installing the latest update now you are ready to install your DAC-3 controller. Plug both USB cable ends to the controller and computer respectively. Then two Windows message will appear first: new hardware found (USB Human Interface Device) second new hardware found (your new hardware ready to use).
- Open PCDJ VRM Software then click CFG button on the top right corner and the configuration editor will appear. In the hardware tab, at very bottom of the window click the drop down menu scroll down to the very bottom of list and choose DAC3.
- Click Test Controller; wait for message “DMC found.”
- Click OK and your ready to go.
NOTE: The new DAC-3 does not use Com Ports
DAC-3 MIDI Drivers:
Click Here to Download DAC-3 MIDI Drivers (NOT REQUIRED WHEN USING PCDJ SOFTWARE)
NOTE: ONLY USE THESE DRIVERS FOR 3rd PARTY MIDI COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE