- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 10
- Intel “I” series 3 or greater or AMD 64 x 2
- DirectX compatible sound card (Standard in Windows)
- 4 GIG RAM or Better
- 200 MB free on the hard-drive
- Graphics Card (ATI / Nvidia) with 256MB minimum dedicated graphics RAM,
or Intel HD 4000 series shared graphics cards (or higher version number)
PCDJ Karaoki features a transport control area not unlike what you find on hardware based karaoke CDG players, making it easier to navigate. Controls for play, pause, fade-to-stop, key control (adjust in ¼, ½, and full Semi-Tone steps), tempo control (without key), screen 2 output and mute/volume control for multiplex karaoke files are displayed clearly on screen.
Singer Data Screen And Advanced Singer Management
From the “Singer Data” screen you can easily manage the order of songs for a singer, pull in previously sung songs from singer history, place a singer “On Break” and even type in their contact information. The Singer Data screen makes managing each singer and their song history simple.
Background Music Player (Buffer Music)
The included background music player allows you to create and save playlists for regular audio (not karaoke). Start the BGM player at the beginning of the night and that’s it – Karaoki will automatically start and stop the background music between singers and sets, automating your buffer music. That means no more dead air, and a more complete karaoke show your employer will love.
Remote Request System: SongBookDB Integration
Karaoki now supports SongBookDB! SongBookDB is a $19.95 a-month subscription web-based platform that enables remote song requests from a singers phones (or any internet enabled device).
SongBookDB is already popular among KJs that wanted to ditch their printed song books in favor of an all-digital solution. No more printing out hundreds of pages every time you update your karaoke music library, simply export your song list from Karaoki and upload to SongBookDB and it’s ready to go. Requests are sent via the internet directly to the PCDJ SongbookDB Plugin, and with one click can be sent to the singer rotation list – or use ‘auto-accept’ for complete automation. Many other bonus features are included with SongBookDB, including the ability to “buzz” your singer when they’re up to sing! Learn More Here
In-App Karaoke Subscription And Karaoke Stores
Receive a song request for a song you don’t already own? You can search, purchase and download karaoke tracks from the two built in karaoke stores (Select-A-Track and Karaoke Cloud Store), with a broad selection of quality karaoke tunes. Think iTunes, for Karaoke!
If you need a great core karaoke library from the top karaoke manufacturers in the business, Digitrax Entertainment’s Karaoke Cloud Pro subscription is also integrated into Karaoki– providing you commercially legal access to 8,000* files with more added all the time at no additional cost. The files are all downloaded to your drive, so you can use offline!
*Digitrax Entertainment constantly works to aggregate new songs for Karaoke Cloud Pro. However, licensing karaoke is subject to many factors — and licenses for songs may no longer be granted by publishers or song owners or various reasons. Songs can and will be removed from the Karaoke Cloud Pro service in the event a license is lost. The 8000 song count can fluctuate depending on these circumstances.
Karaoki Tutorial Videos
Let us show you how! Karaoki includes an in-depth user manual upon installation, but we find many of our karaoke software users prefer being shown how to use the software. Check out our Introduction To PCDJ Karaoki video to help you get started, and be sure to visit our YouTube channel for various other Karaoki tutorial videos.
PCDJ KARAOKI FEATURES
- Supports MP3+G, Zipped MP3+G (zip 2.0), WAV+G (Not Zipped) and most Video file formats (Note: proper codecs must be installed on the machine. If you’re having trouble playing video files with PCDJ Karaoki, please try installing the combined community codec pack from this site (yellow button)
- Secondary Lyrics Output (full screen lyrics to secondary video display)
- Karaoki Cloud Pro integration (Learn More)
- 2 Built-in song stores (buy and download karaoke songs on-the-fly)
- Support for our HD Karaoke Videos
- Key-control (half steps in semi-tones
- Robust Library with Search (click anywhere on screen and type!)
- True Singer Rotation and Solo-Singer Modes
- Next 5 singers displayed on singer screen (configurable)
- Drag ‘n’ Drop loading and Rotation re-ordering.
- Automatically delete singer from rotation after 20 seconds singing (optional)
- Robust Singer and Song History – Review History Button (remembers key adjustments)
- Scan Karaoke Tracks using MP3 Tags or File Naming Conventions (all popular versions supported)
- Case printer. Print out your songbooks direct from Karaoki (or Export to Excel)
- Back-Ground Music Player (Play regular buffer music between singers/sets)
- DiskID columns in case and search lists