PCDJ Karaoki Karaoke Software
PCDJ KARAOKI is professional karaoke software designed for KJ’s and karaoke venues. Karaoki includes a singers rotation list with singer history, key control, news ticker, a song book export and printer, a jukebox background music player and many other features designed so you can host karaoke shows faster and easier! Our karaoke software supports MP3+G, WAV+G, most zipped MP3+G/WAV+G formats and various video files. With PCDJ Karaoki all your digital karaoke files are stored on your hard drive, so you can search, load and play any of your karaoke tunes instantly. Karaoki includes two karaoke music download stores built right in; and now the world’s first and only professional in-app karaoke music subscription – the Karaoke Cloud Pro. Enhance your karaoke show with this simple yet powerful karaoke software player that sets new standards in karaoke show hosting.
Karaoki Quick Start Video
PCDJ Karaoki Features
- Supports MP3+G, Zipped MP3+G (zip 2.0), WAV+G (Not Zipped) and most Video file formats (Note: proper codecs must be installed on the machine. If you’re having trouble playing video files with PCDJ Karaoki, please try installing the combined community codec pack from this site (yellow button)
- Secondary Lyrics Uutput (full screen lyrics to secondary video display)
- Karaoki Cloud Pro integration (LEARN MORE)
- Built in Karaoke Locker.com song store (buy and download karaoke songs on-the-fly)
- Key-control (half steps in semi-tones)
- Robust Library with Search (click anywhere on screen and type!)
- True Singer Rotation and Solo-Singer Modes
- Next 5 singers displayed on singer screen (configurable)
- Drag ‘n’ Drop loading and Rotation re-ordering.
- Automatically delete singer from rotation after 20 seconds singing (optional)
- Singer and Song History – Review History Button (remembers key adjustments)
- Scan Karaoke Tracks using MP3 Tags or File Naming Conventions (all popular versions supported)
- Case printer. Print out your songbooks direct from Karaoki (or Export to TSV file)
- Back-Ground Music Player (Play regular buffer music between singers/sets)
- DiskID columns in case and search lists
- News Ticker (scrolling ticker on screen)
- Singer screen auto sizes
- ‘Control-Key’ keyboard shortcuts
- Auto Play (Auto Karaoke)
- Graphic / Audio Offset
- ‘New Show’ option on rotation menu, this clears the rotation, history and singer lists but not singer database.
- DE-multiplexer with singer coach control
- The ability to change the singers list color on screen 2
- ‘Drunk-Lock’ feature (lock screen)
- ‘Times Up’ counter to the singer DB.
- Instant songs sung review, clicking on the player song shows a list of all songs that have been loaded into the player for the current session
- Configurable menu colors
- Hide / Show case Columns in Case and search Lists.
- Can be used with remote touch screen terminal using wireless or wired network, selected tracks and singer loaded automatically into rotation list.
- Import m3u playlists.
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 64bit compatible.
Remote Request Terminal
click for larger image
For more information on remote terminal for Karaoki please see the Karaoki support page
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel or AMD Dual Core “Pentium Class” 2GHz computer or Greater ( Not Celeron/Sempron Dual Core)
- 1024×768 SVGA video
- DirectX or ASIO compatible soundcard
- 1 Gig RAM (XP), 2 GIG RAM (Vista), 2 GIG RAM (Win 7), 4 GIG RAM (Win 8)
- 40 MB free on the hard-drive
- PC / Laptop with dual head video card with 64MB minimum dedicated graphics RAM, shared graphics memory is NOT Recommended.
- Intel “I” series 5 or greater or AMD 64 x 2
- DirectX 9 or Better Video Card
- 4.1 DirectX or ASIO compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
- 4 GIG RAM or Better
- 200 MB free on the hard-drive
- PC / Laptop with dual head video card with 256MB minimum dedicated graphics RAM, shared graphics memory is NOT Recommended.
For Upgrade Pricing or Customers Needing Multi System License Discounts, Call Sales
Toll Free 1-877-999-7235
Or Contact Sales Here