Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mr respondent
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have been using dex 3 for around 10 months now and generally love it. That said, there is always room for improvements and tweaks, and that should always be ongoing. I titled this “Ye Olde original” for a reason. I had the much older version (PCDJ) and only changed from that when I found it couldn’t handle HD video. The old version remembered what you had searched and used previously, now that was particularly handy for me doing karaoke where you have different versions and brands covering the same tunes. My customers go mad at me for not remembering what version they always sing (yeah, I have a life outside of DJing but try telling them that lol) the older version (based on just a few letters input into the search) would bring up the versions that were used the most, DEX does not seem to do that, or, am I missing something?

Cheers Brian

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Hello Brian,

Have you been staying current with your updates? DEX 3.9.0.6 is the most recent release, which can be downloaded on this page.

We’re constantly working on updates, and are currently working on ‘real’ singer/song history and more rotation options – karaoke specific upgrades.

You already have history – and you can filter history by date in DEX 3. Here’s how: http://www.pcdj.com/dj-software-tutorial-filter-history-by-date-video/

Karaoke songs are not currently logged in this manner however, as we’ll have a different method for doing so soon.

We agree though, there is ALWAYS room for improvement…and we never stop working 🙂

mr respondent
    Participant

Hmm thanks for the heads up Ryan, I will check that I have the latest program, and take a look at the filter history by date, ..thanks again for the speedy reply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.