Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

akki951
    Participant

Hello there, I was trying PCDJ DEX 3.7.5. I used automix features and set IN & OUT flags for some songs. After setting flags for songs, I added all songs to automix playlist but only 10% of the songs are working fine with IN and OUT flags while most of the songs are just showing IN flag and are not showing OUT flag. Please help. Is there any bug in the software as i have already tried all possible ways ?.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

I will test this, but we do not have any reports of this being an issue. We are also on DEX 3.7.5.1 now, so you may want to try the update. What happens if you re-set the out cue on the tracks that only show the in cue? Does it allow you to set them properly?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

I am also seeing this issue with some songs after testing just now. I have reported to development. We plan to release an update early next week (Tuesday) and I’ll see if we can get this fixed for that update! Thank you for pointing out the issue!

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

I am also seeing this issue with some songs after testing just now. I have reported to development. We plan to release an update early next week (Tuesday) and I’ll see if we can get this fixed for that update! Thank you for pointing out the issue!

akki951
    Participant

Thanks for helping. I request you to please fix the issue as soon as possible as its Christmas and New Year time and many DJ’s and others are dependent on your software.
    The software is amazing, its the best.
    Thank you.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

The out-cue fix would have to be part of our next scheduled DEX 3 update, which has multiple updates and a couple new features as well – coming Tuesday. That’s the very earliest it will come.

akki951
    Participant

Hello there,
    I want to know whether the out-cue issue has been fixed or not ? Update was to be be released today ie – Tuesday.
    Thank you

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

I haven’t received the build update yet, but we’ve only been at work a couple hours today – and we’ll all playing catch up after a 4 day weekend (for most of us, including me!).

I will update you when I hear back, still a very good chance we release an update today.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Doesn’t seem we’ll get the new beta today I’m afraid, a few issues left to resolve first. Hopefully later this week however!

akki951
    Participant

Sir, I request you to please release the update as soon as possible. Please tell me how early should I expect the update to release?
    Thank you

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

We will release it as soon as it’s ready, which typically coincides with ‘as soon as possible’ – there are a number of upgrades in this version, including a new skin update and controller scripting upgrades, so it’s not just the out cue point fix we plan to include. Thus this isn’t a ‘quick patch’ – but still hope to release it very soon, providing we don’t run into any delays (beyond what we have already).

akki951
    Participant

Okay, thank you for the information. Please leave a msg here when it’s ready.

akki951
    Participant

Hello There,
    Weeks has been passed but no update has been released till date. Please look forward to the same.
    Thank You.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Yes, we won’t release it until it’s ready to be released 🙂 Again, this is a pretty major update and won’t just address the out cue point re-set issue. It’s taking longer than expected but it’s coming!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.