Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BigDawg
    Participant

What is the status of KaraoQ/KaraoQ360?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Well, one things certain, it’s not available yet 😉

It’s coming along, we are about to launch a new beta of Karaoki and the KaraoQ360 build of Karaoki with quite a few bug fixes (unrelated to karaoQ) and the final requirements for everything to play much nicer together than in previous iterations. We changed the entire ID system to be a little more robust and scale-able – which took a lot of work but should pay dividends..

This system is unique and nothing out their works quite like it, due to the two-way communication. We just want to make sure this thing is ready to fly before an initial launch, especially considering the wait!

BigDawg
    Participant

Ok, thanks.

Plan on getting Karaoki and KaraoQ360 once everything is complete.

xtremescion
    Participant

Hey Ryan,
    Do you know when the new Beta will be released? I am having issues with the singer rotation and I am hoping the new version will help. Sometimes when I add a song and a new singer, it adds the singer 2 times to the list. When I try to “remove” one of them, they both go away.

Another issue is that sometimes when I try to “remove” a singer from the rotation, it removes others singers around it as well. In both cases, it happens when I either Right Click the Singer and click Remove, or double click the singer and go to the Singer Info window and click the “In Rotation” button.

I am using the newest Beta version. Any help would be awesome!

Jim

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Yes, this week we should post a new beta – we are actually testing a new beta with one known issue for KaraoQ right now. The plan is to address the known issue this week and post the new beta publicly here on the forums for download. Your issues sound like they are all related to one core issue we’re already aware of – which should be addressed in this weeks public beta.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.