Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MrBC
    Participant

Is there a way to segregate and/or filter out the backing tracks (song that have no lyrics) from the songs that have lyrics in the search? I subscribed to the Cloud and there is a lot of songs that don’t have lyrics…I don’t understand why…but I would really like to display only songs with lyrics in my admin search as well as the Songbook DB Singer/Request Search… Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? If not…I think it would be a great feature to have. 😉

MrBC
    Participant

Figured out how to remove the – No Lyrics – songs inside of Songbook DB Pal prior to uploading…still trying to figure how to remove them from my song search/s inside Karaoke Cloud Pro though…

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Hi MrBC, and welcome!

There is some in-depth information here about the ‘no lyrics’ files and the upcoming update to Karaoki that will in-effect turn all the ‘no-lyrics’ songs into usable karaoke tracks: http://www.pcdj.com/forums/topic/songs-with-nolyrics-and-5000-songs-with-lyrics-disappear/

We will indeed at a filter soon. Digitrax pretty much added the ‘no-lyrics’ backing tracks overnight – so we haven’t had a chance to create library filter for them. We plan to also separate them under the Karaoke Cloud Pro library tab into their own case.

We’ll get there, probably 1 or 2 beta’s down the line!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.