Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sandconp
    Participant

I am running Windows 10 and I am unable to use my second monitor with Karaoki even though I have extended monitor mode turned on. I don’t even see the 2nd screen button on my main monitor from Karaoki like the You Tube Video shows to set it up.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

The screen 2 button has been relocated to the bottom of Karaoki, to the left of the options button (has a little “2” on the button!). Try that and let us know!

Billysmiler
    Participant

Hi I too have the same problem (just upgraded to 8.6) and using a new laptop with Windows 10. When I click on the screen 2 button it just brings it up on the extended screen within the Karaoki window. not as a separate window like it used to on my old Windows 7. Is it a problem with compatibility with Windows 10?

Alan Wood
    Alan Wood

The newer builds of Karaoki have an option so the 2nd screen can be made to open in a window (instead of full screen), this is because some graphic cards incorrectly report the monitor number and Karaoki then opens the 2nd screen in the wrong place. When the 2nd screen is opened in a window, drag the window onto the screen you wish it to be displayed on and then click the maximise button.
    The ‘Always Open Screen 2 in Window’ option is in the ‘Video Options’ section of the main options menu.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Alan Wood Alan Wood.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.