Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ekym
    Participant

Hello, been using the PCDJ software for a few years now (great software) and one of the things I always seam to struggle with is building a show and I am hoping someone can help me create a step by step that I can refer to and use before each show.

Playing at 100% family party’s on weekends and such. I need to create a show I can load with all my singers and singer history and just can’t ever figure it out. I can’t find anything in the manual that explains it. Can someone point to the page that tells how to load, open, save shows and singer history? Seams like in the index of the manual I am missing the section.

myke

ekym
    Participant

Just to follow up on this, the main issue is the software run’s Maximized and fit’s my screen, the options to import and export are displayed off the screen and down to the right. You can’t see them unless you drag the application up and off the screen to the left. It takes me awhile to remember this as I don’t use the product for long periods and I forget.

Possibly in a future release an option to run windowed with all the option buttons across the top of the window like allot of applications have might help some people with small 15 inch screens. Or make the item’s that appear down and off the screen go up instead.

Thanks again for a great product.

myke

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Thanks for following up with the explanation. Karaoki normally would go on top of the task bar. If you just ‘auto-hide taskbar’ than Karaoki will remain on-top.

Right click on your task bar and go to properties. Put a tick in the box for ‘auto-hide task bar’ and apply it. That should do it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.