Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

DEX 3.7.5 is ready for download!

See what’s new and update now:

Larryoke
    Participant

Hi Ryan,
    I’ve loaded 3.7.5 and attempting to put in a video overlay following the video you made showing the steps but nothing seems to happen. When I enter a text item and click on “Set Text” nothing occurs. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Larryoke

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Hi Larry, are you also putting a tick in the box NEXT to the item (text, image of video overlay) in the main area near the top right below “activate video overlays”? The last 3.7.5 update allows you to first create the overlays before they are sent live – so you have to tick the box. Working as it should over on this end – let me know!

akki951
    Participant

Hello there, I was trying PCDJ DEX 3.7.5. I used automix features and set IN & OUT flags for some songs. After setting flags for songs, I added all songs to automix playlist but only 10% of the songs are working fine with IN and OUT flags while most of the songs are just showing IN flag and are not showing OUT flag. Please help. Is there any bug in the software as i have already tried all possible ways ?.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.