Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

soundchaserdj
    Participant

I can delete most singers but there are a few it just will not delete pls help. I go to the bottom of the screen choose delete go to singer right click and choose remove from pc . There are a few it will not delete how can I delete these singers Pls?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Hello soundchaserDJ,

I’m curious. Under the singer data screen when viewing these singers, does any song in their history have a “-” (Hyphen) symbol before the song information? I recall that causing DB issues in earlier Karaoki versions. Which version are you running now?

I would also suggest you submit a support ticket on this subject and include a screen shot of the singer data screen where you’re attempting to delete the singer. Open a new support ticket for Karaoki on this page: http://karaoki.pcdj.com/

soundchaserdj
    Participant

There is a parenethes on a couple. How do I tell wich version I’m running Pls? I will include a picture tonight for u to look at. How do I submit a support ticket?

soundchaserdj
    Participant

When I click the link it doesn’t take me to where I can make a ticket help? Pls oh yeah how can I add a screen shop to this forum?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

To check what version you’re running go to options -> utilities -> check for update. You will see a build number there of what you’re currently running. Please let us know.

The link I provided is the correct link to start the ticket submission process. Click “New Support Ticket” on the right hand side of the page to step you through the submission process. Here’s the link again: http://karaoki.pcdj.com/

You can post an image on this forum, but only via a link (so you’d have to have the image hosted somewhere first). You CAN easily attach an image to a ticket so that would be the best method.

soundchaserdj
    Participant

I think I made a ticket not sure how to return to it to see help remarks. I think I added a pic. The name I am trying to delta or add to rotation so I can edit is “(otis) Danny Boy”. There are no songs in this singer list . And I can’t edit the name because the edit button isn’t available. I did get rid of the other singer per your idea by editing the songs in their list that have symbols in it. However this name stop seems to be a problem.;( I also tried to reset my password. I am not getting an email back to reset password. ;( Thank You for your help so far . 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.