Back to Karaoki Support Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m really not used to working with touch enabled computers but the brand new one I got a couple of months ago has it built in, and for some reason I can’t seem to use the drag and drop feature where you can left click on a song, hold down the mouse button and drag that song directly into the singer rotation, or on top of a specific name..

If I try this with my finger or a stylus pen, when you tap on a song and try to drag it, 9 times out of 10 it doesn’t work, but it will occasionally register. If I house my finger down on the song like a mouse then it registers as a right click and opens up the edit menu. Any suggestions?

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

My Asus gaming machine also has a touch screen. I make the font the largest possible (16pt) and it gives you more area to ‘tap and drag’. For the most part, it works the first time – every now and then I have to click and drag again. Karaoki was never designed for touch screen use but with the larger area to tap (increasing the font size) it seems to work well enough – although I still prefer using my mouse. In fact, I often forget my machine even has a touch screen – it’s kinda gimmicky to me honestly. Even when I DJ I much prefer a controller over using a touch screen. Good for some basic tasks but not much else IMO!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.