Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

StarMan
    Participant

Hi All

I might have found out why Karaoki is duplicating new singer entries.

I am using latest beta version.

Select a karaoke track enter the new singers name in singer selection window.
    If you hit enter or return to confirm singer and add to rotation list it comes up as duplicate singer next time singer selection window pops up.

I then deleted the singer in the rotation list and confirmed to delete inc song data which removed duplicate singer to.

I retried the same song with the original new singer name into the singer selection pop up window but this time I used the mouse to click on “ok” and there is no duplicate singer added.

CLICK OK ON SINGER SELECTION WINDOW – DONT USE ENTER OR RETURN.

Try the above and see if this works for you also.

Alan Wood
    Alan Wood

This is exactly the into I needed and I can now reproduce the issue and have found the bug in the code. It’ll be fixed in the next beta.

Thank you for posting this.

StarMan
    Participant

Hi Alan

Please could you implement a shortcut key for the “Fade to Stop” function and a restart track button please (ie cue and play) with shortcut key? I have asked via message board but haven’t heard if it will be implemented.

Cheers

Alan Wood
    Alan Wood

These have already been added to the next beta, this should be available very soon.

New & Undocumented Commands:
    Ctrl + b = Fade To Stop
    Ctrl + n = Auto-Cue and Play (Restart Track)
    Ctrl + v paste Into Search box from clipboard.

Ctrl + Shift + i = Show Config Screen
    Ctrl + Shift + w = Hide Add Case, Add Songs, Min, Max, Exit and Options Buttons (Console Mode)

Also the search history is now saved between sessions and so I’ve added a ‘Clear’ button to the large search box screen to clear the history.

StarMan
    Participant

Thank you Alan.

I really appreciate the update to Karaoki and the reply on the message board.

Looking forward to the new beta version to try out.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.