Back to DEX 3 Support Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BishopsGuest
    Participant

I am looking for software to DJ social dance events and am looking at the LE version before buying the full version and it looks like exactly what I need except for one thing: cross fading between tracks in Auto DJ. In the preferences I can only turn this down to 1 second. I need a 2 to 5 second silence between tracks. Is there any way to do this in DEX 3?

I could edit tracks and add silence at the end of them, but that is a huge pain to do, and it looks like DEX3 recognizes this and cuts the ends of songs anyway.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Sorry, no way to add gaps between songs in automix mode. Gapless automix is the only way it will work. This is by design. If you need something that automatically adds gaps you could pretty much use any media player on the market, including Windows Media Player. We do have improvements and more settings for automix coming down the line, and will likely add an option to add silence between songs at that time.

BishopsGuest
    Participant

Thank you.

Social dance DJing is in a weird middle ground. We don’t need most of the stuff you guys need, but WMP and iTunes don’t cut it. We also like a few things nobody else wants like end time calculators.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.