Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sedjphil
    Participant

Been running v3.6.1.0 for 4 hrs now on win 10 with a Denon mc6000 mk2 so far all good no faults to report
    Not sure if me but seems to sounds better and feels better if you know what I mean any way will keep testing.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Awesome, that’s what we wanted to hear. Lots of refactoring for better threading etc – should pay off!

We’ll likely keep this in beta for the next 5 days or so and providing no big issues we’ll launch next week.

davidnumber9
    Participant

Shoot. I’ve just loaded latest version 3.6.1 and it keeps crashing! I’ve a gig tomorrow and want to revert to last version. How can I do this please? fyi, all I have been doing is loading tracks and occasionally moving cursor further along. Loaded videos and karaoke. Longest it’s lasted is 5 minutes.

sedjphil
    Participant

sorry to hear that davidnumber9 just go to the download support page and download current version this will put you back to 3.6.0.1 I am sure Ryan will be interested why you have a problem with 3.6.1.0

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a file that’s present on some machines that is causing this issue. We found the problem yesterday with the help of a customer. There will be a new public beta today that fixes it for those that have it – I’ll post a link here.

You can roll back as suggested by just re-installing DEX 3.6.0.1 from this page:

We should have the new update posted under the news section at PCDJ.com later today – I do suggest everyone grab that update.

The good news is that for many 3.6.1 has proven a more stable and ‘nimble’ release – it’s just the one file issue that causing the crash (usually happens about 5 seconds into every track you load).

Thanks

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

OK the update has already been posted!

You can get it from the blog post here (same links, just updated version – same build number too):

sedjphil
    Participant

Hi Ryan up date installed and working fine but for some reason win 10 was very reluctant to let me install the download for some reason .had to ignore the warnings about harmful files never had this before on any of your downloads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.