Back to DEX 3 RE Support Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vienna66
    Participant

Hello,I just got my new Controller from ADJ but it does work just basic comandos.Sound Effects etc.are not working.I load down the Mapper for DEX3RE (its a Java file) put it into the Controller file….but its still the same.
    Maybe some help?

vienna66
    Participant

My Controller is VMS5

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Thanks, we’re checking into this now (reviewing the script). I would submit a ticket on this now so we can track it and provide more prompt assistance. Do this here: http://dex3re.pcdj.com/

vienna66
    Participant

I can see that nobody can help me,o has no a VMS5 Controller.
    I have the DEX LE versión because I’m back to PCDJ and will work with this program.But no answer no help,NO MAPPER what is working to make loops,Effects,only view Things like start,stop,Pitch,sync.
    I hope I’ll get some help.
    Peter

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Peter, DEX 3 LE is our free version, and is very limited. Have you tried one of the pay-for versions with it? DEX 3 RE and/or DEX 3 (pro)? I don’t think we’ve even included a proper VMS5 map file with the free LE version (which will only work with controllers for 10 minutes at a time).

Please let me know!

vienna66
    Participant

Sorry my Versión DEX RE,and I can’t still not find a mapping for it..

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

OK, I’ve confirmed the map you have is correct, and is only a partial map for DEX 3 RE at the moment (we didn’t receive in-depth mapping guide from the manufacturer). We are looking at another script now with the hope it can help us support all features of the VMS5 with DEX 3 RE. I hope to have something next week. You should email me directly so I can keep you posted on progress: rsherr at PCDJ dot com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.