Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Download and try the new DEX 3.7.0 Public Beta 2:

Public Beta 2 (release candidate) of DEX 3.7 for both Mac and Windows is ready for a test spin!

As outlined in the previous 3.7 beta post from last week, DEX 3.7 introduces the ability to create beautiful multi-layer text, image and video overlays that you can display on screen for your audience – while mixing music videos or audio.

The DEX 3.7 beta 2 update, which is a release candidate, can be downloaded below and includes a couple tweaks to the new overlay capabilities – notably the ability to create overlays before sending live to the audience in the event you want to design them on the fly instead of in pre-production.

Learn more and download it here:

Please post any issues and feedback here in this thread!

fania06
    Participant

Same problem with “Rset Pitch After Mix” Don’t Work,

xtremescion
    Participant

I am also having an issue with Playlists. I just downloaded the newest version and it’s the same issue. Every time I try to delete a playlist, the program stops responding and crashes. This has happened in the last 3 versions.

Thanks,
    Jim

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Jim,

The playlists you’re attempting to delete, were they imported originally? Wondering if it’s an old DB problem carrying over – I can delete any playlists without issue, and this is the first report I’ve heard of this.

I do recall issues previously with DEX 2 imported playlists.

Ryan Sherr
    Keymaster

Can you send me your DB file so I can recreate the prob here? It’s in documents -> pcdj-dex3 -> database. Zip up the database file in that folder and email to Rsherr (at) pcdj dot com

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.